July 2019 Minutes
Millers Creek Special District
Meeting Minutes July 22, 2019, 6:30 PM
Location: Baker Design Build 219 N Newnan Street, 2nd Floor Jacksonville, FL 32202
to Order: Meeting called to order at
- Board members present: Michelle Wright, Mike Shannon, Drerik Flint, Tamara Baker and Scott Bates. A quorum was present.
- Non-board members: Deb Bates, Jonathan Wright
- Approval of June 24, 2019 Meeting Minutes: Minutes were reviewed. Motion to approve minutes was made by Derik Flint, seconded by Mike Shannon, unanimous approval.
- Treasurer’s Report: Scott Bates reviewed the Statement of Financial Position (as of 7/22/19), Statement of Activity for 7/1/15 – 7/22/19, and 7/1/19 – 7/22/19. Total Bank Account Assets $28332.60 as of July 22, 2019. Motion to approve the treasurer’s report was made by Tamara Baker, seconded by Derik Flint, unanimous approval.
- Update on COJ Funding Agreement – It has been approved for $275K, Thank you to Chris McMorrow for sitting through the entire meeting. Michelle mentioned she has talked to Wayne Flowers and the city has to sign off with Jeff the city attorney to close. We need to follow up with Leann to sign and release the funds. (Could take two to three months to release the funds)
- Bid Package – Michelle Wright – 13 companies asked questions in regards to the bid package and Michelle said she has talked with ten companies. All companies need to have responded by 7/15. All bids must be submitted by 7/31 and submit to the board for review
- 2019-2020 Assessment Roll and Vote – Motion was made by Tamara Baker for the assessment to be $3000 per homeowner for ten years from 2019 to 2029 seconded by Scott Bates. Unanimous Approval.
- Next meeting August 19th 2019, 6:30 PM
- Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 7:00 PM