July 19th, 2021
Millers Creek Special District
Meeting Monday, July 19, 2021 6:30 PM
Location: Mudville Grille, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Call to Order: Meeting called to order at 6:31 PM
- Roll Call:
Board members present: John Rowland, Scott Bates, Mike Oster, Mike Shannon, Randy Reep A quorum was present. Tamara Baker came in at 6:55 PM.
Non-board members: Jonathan Wright
- Approval of March 15, 2021 minutes. Scott Bates made a motion to approve the minutes and Mike Oster seconded. Unanimous approval
- Treasurer’s Report – Scott Bates gave the report. MCSD currently has $57,973.85 in total Assets and $845,347.51 in total Liabilities. Randy Reep made a motion to approve and Mike Oster seconded. Unanimous approval.
- Scott also informed the board that the EPB still owes the district $26,000.00.
- New Business:
- There was a vote to approve Resolution No. 21-02. Randy Reep made a motion to approve and Mike Oster seconded. Unanimous approval
- Church Property Enhancement. There was discussion that we need to improve the property at the church. We discussed bringing several loads of dirt to flatten the property and then put down seed. However after discussion the board felt we need to seek approval from Pastor Lee and the church before we do anything to the property. Jonathan Wright was to call Barbara McMorrow so she can reach out to Joy Lee to seek approval to put dirt on the church property.
- Secure new website designer – To keep the website up with information from broad meetings we need to find a website manager. Tamara Baker made a motion for Randy Reep to select a website company to perform the duties to update the website savemillerscreek.org. Mike Oster seconded the motion. Unanimous approval.
- Next meeting – Mudville Grille, Monday January 17, 2021 at 6:30 PM
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned at 7:15 PM