March 15th, 2021
Millers Creek Special District
Meeting Monday, March 15, 2021 6:30 PM
Location: Mudville Grille, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Call to Order: Meeting called to order at 6:37 PM
- Roll Call:
Board members present: John Rowland, Scott Bates, Derik Flint, Mike Oster, Mike Shannon, Randy Reep A quorum was present.
Non-board members: Jonathan Wright
- Approval of February 15, 2021 minutes. Scott Bates made a motion to approve and Mike Oster seconded. Unanimous approval
- Treasurer’s Report – Scott Bates gave the report. MCSD currently has $83,456.43 in total Assets and $845,347.51 in total Liabilities. Derik Flint made a motion to approve and Randy Reep seconded. Unanimous approval.
- New Business:
- 2021 – 2022 budget needs to be submitted by April 1st. Jonathan Wright gave a run down of the budget. Scott Bates made a motion to approve the 2021/2022 budget. Derik Flint seconded. Unanimous approval
- Quarterly Meetings. There was discussion that we do not need to meet every month. Randy Reep made a motion that we move the Meetings to Semi Annual for a meeting in July and a meeting in January. Scott Bates seconded. Unanimous approval.
- Dock building on the creek – There was some discussion around Chris McMorrow’s dock being built in the creek. Jonathan Wright and Derik Flint said the length of the dock has been adjusted to 45 feet so any issues with length into the channel has been resolved and the dock will be in line with all the other docks on the creek. Mike Oster showed us his plans of his dock and that it will come out 47 feet from his bulkhead.
- Next meeting – Mudville Grille, Monday July 19, 2021 at 6:30 PM
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned at 7:12 PM