January 18th, 2021
Millers Creek Special District
Meeting Monday, January 18, 2021 6:30 PM
Location: Mudville Grille, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Call to Order: Meeting called to order at 6:31 PM
- Roll Call:
Board members present: John Rowland, Scott Bates, Derik Flint, Mike Oster, Mike Shannon, Randy Reep A quorum was present.
Non-board members: Jonathan Wright
- Approval of November 30 and December 21 minutes. Scott Bates made a motion and Derrick Flint seconded. Unanimous approval
- Open Business:
- Treasurer’s Report – Scott Bates gave the report. We currently have $41,783.61 in current assets. We also owe Brance Diversified $22,000. We are due a check from the City of Jacksonville around $89,000 which should be coming shortly.
- Update on dredge process. All dredging is complete for now. There was discussion around grants and preparing for the next dredge. Hopefully another eight to ten years away.
- New Business:
- Church property clean up: John Rowland wanted everybody to meet on Saturday, January 23rd at 9:00 AM to rake and spread grass seed on the church property.
- Next meeting – Mudville Grille, Monday February 15th January 18th at 6:30 PM
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned at 6:58 PM